domingo, 13 de marzo de 2016

HOW I CAN HELP THE WORLD !!

Nowadays, there are many wars in the world for example Siria, Afganistan and more countries arround the world.
There are a lot of children dying, because they haven't anything to eat, drink or wear. It's a big problem because in the countries there is no war the children any because in the morning their mothers have not made them the breakfast they wanted something similar and the other children are dying because they haven't good nutrition.
When I see this children on TV or on the Internet I cry because you see a baby or kids 5 years old shouting. 
I have one big goal which is finish my career and help giving them a smile that must need a hug or do anything to make them smile for a few minutes. 
The refugees now arriving in Greece, are children hoping to have a good life because in their country, they haven't been able to face the difficulties. 
I pray for these children to have a good life, to have peace not war in the world, for one awakening whithout shelling and finally for good nutrition.  
 
#PrayforPalestina#PrayforParis#PrayforSiria

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario