jueves, 17 de marzo de 2016

DESCRIPTION OF MY SOULMATE

Adam my soulmate is 25. He has brown eyes. He has long eyelashes. He has an oval face like me. Adam is taller than me only three cm. He has got short curly black hair. He has a strong and muscular complexion and broad shoulders. I love his lips. He is very attractive when he dresses up to go out with his family. He always wears a cap. 

Adam is a business man and He travels a lot. In summer He helps a poor people. I love this facet in his character. He speaks Arabic, French, English and little bit of Spanish. My proposite is teach for who speak better. When he is on holidays He always goes abroad, normally to mountain campsites. He makes friends quickly because he is a sociable person. but when he has a bad day he can be a horrible person. When I met him He cheers me up especially where depressed. I love my soulmate because he has a wonderful sense of humour. 

This person is good at games but he loves playing football. 

His only fault is that he can be quick-tempered but in five minutes he is happy again. I admire him because he is energetic and gives me his energy.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario