sábado, 28 de noviembre de 2015

EM@IL TEACHER

My name is Kautar, I'm 19 years old and I am from Morocco but I was born in figueres. I live in castelló d'empúries. And you know I repeat second if batxillerat becaues I don't get good marks. But I like this idea because when you repeat your mistakes you learn a lot. My hobbies are watching mysterious films, playing a lot with my cousins and enjoying nature. Also I love cooking. 

I will tell yore my short team goals. My first goal is to finish second batxillerat to do a degree. And my second short-term goal is go to the car exam, to take the car license. The economy situation in my house is bad for this reason I can't go to the car exam. therfore I'm focused in my goals and I will try to make them true. 

I have a lot of long-term goals. The fisrt is facing my challenges, going to the university and specialize in education. The second goal is leaving this country because here I don't have good experiences and i can find more experiences abroad. 

"I will try to make all my efforts to achieve my goals." 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario