domingo, 29 de noviembre de 2015

SELF-EVALUATION: HUMOUR

RECORD PRESENTATION
PRESENTATION 10%:

In my presentation use the prezi, because is a program to make a good presentations, because you can upload images, videos, music... Mostly of my classmates in the paper evaluation the comments are good presentation.  I'm talking during approximatley 3 minutes, but my problem is I talk very quick.

BODY LANGUAGE 10%: 

The body language and the eye contact is the mis important in one presentatin, but I have a problem I'm insecure when I talk and I looked the blackboard but once in a qhile I have a small eye contact. Although I'm preparing the presentation and memorize then I 'm getting NERVOUS.

STRUCTURE 10%:

In my oral presentation fisrt I presented which topic I choose, why,.. And then how i divided the presentation. First explain what is humour?, differents types of humour, great comedians, humour programs, youtube fun and the examples. I thing the structure I make good because I began with the introduction and was end with the conclution.

CONTENT 40%:

The content about my presentation is rightful because I extract this information in webs for example dictionarys, wikipedia and webs talks about the topic. Also I reduce the content all because the minimum of presentation are 10'.

LANGUAGE 20%

I think I used the suitable language for this topic and for classmate understand. Is a language for high-level. Because my leves is not B2.

PRONUNCIATION 10%:

My pronunciation is not bad, but I have a effort for pass my english and for the others understand me.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WELL? WHAT DO YOU NEED TO IMPROVE?

I need to improve my body language because is not good turn your back when you explain one topic you choose and you know it. Also I need improve my pronunciation and try not to read. And the most important thing is control my insecurity and my NERVOUS.







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario