jueves, 19 de mayo de 2016

FINAL REFLECTION

I have not been as my colleagues and I have done high school 4 years because it was hard and I had to repeat. But I have to say that these 4 years I have learned a lot, both in English and other subjects. It also led me to colleagues who have been super good and others not.

I remember my first blog writing was in first batxillerat. It was not a big text but for me it was fine level. It was a task we did in class was an essayopinion. I had serious underlying problems since I was hard but I did my best and today and start writing better than I did at first. I can now make a written in 45 minutes instead used to take an hour or more. The problems I had were leaving the 'S of the third person, wrote the phrase but I always left the subject. I have learned a lot of vocabulary from the first day of class. Above all keywords it depends on field referring to. The writings of now not all but most I have improved. Finally and put the subject, I try to always check the 'S of the third person and put in writing vocabulary words have to do.

Regarding my first oral presentation to the last I did much improved but always I become nervous and I lose points because the most important of presentation is capture listener’s attention. As much as I know the topic when presenting nerves attack me and then it costs me express myself. Another thing I do not have a good pronunciation but fine but the big problem I have is that I get nerves which start talking fast and sometimes people do not understand. I must say that thanks to a program I'm pronounced better.

Finally, I want to say that the pace of writing now which had at first been changed because now I can make writing faster than before. It depends on the subject but better safe. I have evolved very well about my first day and that makes me proud and makes me grow to learn more and better English. Should also like to thank the way to class. The blog seems a very heavy thing but it really is very good for your practice to better way of writing.


And thanks for this year has been great and I learned a lot especially when writing. I take some unforgettable moments.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario