jueves, 14 de abril de 2016

RELATIONSHIP

My point of view of love at first sight, I belive in love at first sight. Love is a big feeling that all people have it, we think that we will never fall in love at first sight, but, we have a bad though. When we found our love we don't think if is a first sight or not, we only love and we fell joyfully and happy with ourselves.

Personally, I think that love a first sight become a strong love in the future because when you love at first sight your heart promise your mind to keep loving this person. Well, love is a good think that we have in all the life, and isn'y matter if we love at first sight or not, the important thing is love truly and believe in this strong feeling. I think that we have to change our view of love at first sight, love can arrive when it well.  
I belived and I did not believe in love at first sight but when you know a person who transmitted something strong then say, yes. this is love.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario